Coming to Barcelona? Download these apps for Barcelona, and make your perfect trip.
Before you arrive, we recommend you to check your flight with these applications of Barcelona Airport. This way you will know if there is any incidence or late arrival to the city.
- Aeropuerto Barcelona BCN. This application contains information Arrivals flight to Barcelona El Prat Airport. Local weather information.
Once you hit the ground in Barcelona, you’ll need to know the combinations of public transport. We suggest you:
- TMB APP. The official app of public transport of Barcelona. Information on bus and metro services, time table, and maps.
- ByTaxi. Order a taxi with two taps, track your driver in real time and pay your trips cashless by app.
So with these apps you’ll arrive without problems to the hostel. After you accommodate yourself and you’re ready to go out, check these apps to move around in Barcelona.
- Bus Turístic Virtual. Find the most emblematic monuments and spots in the city.
- BCN CITY. The definite guide of Barcelona.
While you walk in Barcelona streets you can discover some art treasures with these apps
- BCN DESIGN TOUR. Barcelona Design Tour submerges us in Barcelona’s design culture and offers us a group of actors who make up the city’s design sector.
Time to eat, are you hungy? You can search the best restaurants around you with one of these Barcelona apps, and if you are vegetarian read our post of The best vegetarian restaurants in Barcelona.
- APP The Fork. All restaurants and all special offers.
If you want to visit the principal city sights sign up in these apps
- APP Sagrada Familia. The application enables users to enjoy a virtual tour of the interior.
- FCB APP. Download the latest update and begin enjoying all the Club news as it happens – the first team, the sections, player profiles, complete stats history and honours…
And Barcelona includes more diversity of activities for all styles and ages, we propose you download:
- Port Aventura APP. All you need know about the amusement park.
- Barcino 3D. Fly over the city, and observe the remains and Roman buildings still standing today.
- BCN Museus. Application presents the museums in Barcelona grouped by categories.
If you want more information read our post about museums of Barcelona.